Saturday, June 13, 2009

the one with the gym

So, I got up this morning all groggy and heavy headed from last night's attempt to have a peaceful and quiet sleep which I didn't have. Of course, had I, I wouldn't have been bitching the whole day and talking to my mug - literally.

The day was almost over and I was planning on sneaking out earlier than I used to, but I didn't know what freakin' force got me to check on my pigeon hole at our secretary's office. And there it was...my bank statement.

Now, normally when I get my bank statement, I don't usually go ballisitic. But this time... Nagasaki went into pieces atomically speaking. Bombs dropping on my head would usually be when I get my Visa bill and ask myself, "What the hell were you thinking when you got that shirt? It's freakin' orange! You hate orange!"

The bomb on my bank statement was that every month (for 4 months), I got a debit from a gym class. A gym class. I don't go to the gym! I'm cancelling this account immediately. Tomorrow! As I recalled how did I got that gym subscription, turned out I checked on one of those boxes from the bank survey. Can you believe that? I'm so not falling into that survey crap anymore.

On a lighter note, I'm just not the gym kinda guy. Sure, a couple of times I did try to be one but playing basketball and just bristwalking on the corniche seems so much better than having to run your ass off the treadmill and punish yourself with butt clenches. More importantly, its because I stand by http://www.shirts.ph I stand by them when they said, "Ang tunay na lalaki ay may tiyan!" and "Bading lang ang ng gygym!"

http://www.shirts.ph - check out our cool, funny, offensive and loko-lokong shirts...we'll be glad you did...bili na bago pa mapirata!

No comments:

Post a Comment