Tuesday, March 17, 2009

the one with the husband and wife

This find is probably the best real-time find that I personally have encountered. From the social networking web site that has literally killed friendster, facebook. This is the wall to wall of two of my childhood friends who made it as a couple.

------------------------------------------

Dear Wife,

Happy Birthday!

Love,

Husband

------------------------------------------

Dear Husband,

The greeting is very sweet but there is nothing sweeter than a gift.
I made a list of gifts that would be adequate to give on this special day of mine...

1. Flowers. Specifically tulips or roses. But if you can't remember either of those, any flower will do as I will just be excited to receive something at work that will make my coworkers think I must be a fabulous and deserving Wife. Please try to limit and/or eliminate the amount of fillers, ie: baby's breath (duh)

2. A weekend getaway. Your choice, as long does not involve Gaza, Afghanistan, or Lollywood. However, I doubt we'd be married if the aforementioned destinations excited you in the least.

3. Jewelry. You know what kind I like Husband. And if you don't, maybe you should stick with flowers.

4. Something memorable of our time together. I will be looking forward to the collection of movie stubs, restaurant receipts, and photos you've stored away over the years.

------------------------------------------

Dear Wife,

I dunno what you're taking in your office (I hope its not drugs), but you are hallucinating.

RAVI tonight? With some delicious spicy Pakistani food, then a stinkiest farting contest at home, after!

Cordially,
Husband

------------------------------------------

Much thanks to Roy and Rose for making this public. It sure cranked up my day, wait...This was yesterday. Real cool. Hope you don't mind me sharing this. And, if its not too much to ask, what's Rose's reply to the latter? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment